A technique that allows the user to fuse with water, even in water as shallow as a puddle. By doing so, the user can take advantage of their hidden presence and launch a surprise attack on their target.
- In later anime appearances, when the user comes out of concealment, water rises up around them before they are revealed.
- Hiding in Surface Technique
- Hydrification Technique
- Water Release: Hiding in Rain Technique
- Water Replacement
- Naruto chapter 9, page 17
- Naruto: Shippūden episode 85
- Naruto: Shippūden episode 188
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.
... more about "Water Release: Hiding in Water Technique"